From friends to present day, Jennifer Aniston is still a beauty icon, specially for her hair. Since the ‘old days’ of the show Friends, women have been trying to copy her hair style and see what products she uses.
Today, we’ll showcase some of the products that she is known to use herself.
DOES JENNIFER ANISTON OWN HER OWN SHAMPOO BRAND?
Yes. This came out in 2021 and she now owns her own brand of haircare. Makes sense, right? The brand is called LolaVie.
A restorative shampoo that gently cleanses and nourishes the hair and scalp with vegetable ceramides, botanical extracts, and B vitamins like niacinamide and biotin and that repairs the look of existing damage while protecting from future damage by harnessing the power of chia seeds.
Vegan · Cruelty-Free · Color-Safe · Suitable for All Hair Types
Formulated without water and fortified with bamboo essence
Formulated without silicones, sulfates, parabens, gluten and phthalates.
In a Vogue article title, “The Hair Products Jennifer Aniston Swears By, According to Her Longtime Pros,” there are two products they say Jennifer swears by.
Under McMillan’s watch, Aniston takes hair-washing very seriously. When she cleanses her hair with her choice shampoo—alternating between Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Drunk Elephant Cocomino Glossing Shampoo based on the day’s needs—she lathers, rinses, and repeats. A “really good” double cleanse ensures a proper cleansing and keeps the scalp cleaner longer, says McMillan.Vogue
LIVING PROOF NO FRIZZ SHAMPOO
This is a favorite of Jennifer Aniston when it comes to shampoo so let’s get into the key things you should know about this product.
A smoothing shampoo that gently yet effectively cleanses while also blocking humidity, setting the foundation for frizz-free hair.
Who it’s for: Frizz-prone hair types or those looking to smooth curly styles
- Now delivers noticeably smoother hair after just one wash
- High-performing emollients effectively combats humidity
- Proprietary Amino Cleansing Complex gently cleanses without stripping strands
- Repairs and protects while serving as your first step in fighting frizz
You might like them if:
- You chose Restore Shampoo + Conditioner over No Frizz Shampoo + Conditioner but are looking for smoothing power over damage repair
- You chose Curl Shampoo + Conditioner over No Frizz Shampoo + Conditioner but want to smooth your hair
LIVING PROOF NO FRIZZ SHAMPOO INGREDIENT LIST:
-Proprietary Amino Cleansing Complex: A sulfate-free surfactant blend that cleanses without stripping.
-Jojoba Esters: Smooth and combat the effects of humidity.
-Phytantriol: Preserves hair color and reduces damage from heat tools.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract, Polyquaternium-47, Phytantriol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Jojoba Esters, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene.
LIVING PROOF NO FRIZZ SHAMPOO RESULTS:
LIVING PROOF NO FRIZZ SHAMPOO VIDEO REVIEW:
Drunk Elephant Cocomino Glossing Shampoo
The other shampoo Jennifer Aniston swears by according to the pros is the Drunk Elephant Cocomino Glossing Shampoo. Drunk Elephant has been making some incredible products as of late and this shampoo is getting popular.
Some key highlights:
- COCOMINO GLOSSING SHAMPOO. Sulfate-free and safe on color, Drunk Elephant’s Cocomino Glossing Shampoo is a gentle blend of nourishing oils, amino acids and hydrating agents to keep your locks clean and quenched.
- WHAT IT DOES. Gentle, fatty acid-rich coconut-based surfactants create a creamy foam that effectively lifts dirt, styling products and other substances without damaging the hair shaft or stripping color, while quick-absorbing amino acids give hair a healthier, glossier appearance with visible body & bounce.
- SUGGESTED USE. Apply to wet hair and massage. Rinse well. Do not repeat. Follow with Cocomino Marula Cream Conditioner for best results. For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.
Drunk Elephant Cocomino Glossing Shampoo Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coconut Alkanes, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Lactate, Equisetum Arvense Extract, PCA, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Aspartic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-4, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.